Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
From the National Bike Registry Page, click the "Register Your Bike" tab in the upper tool bar. A new window will pop up for National Bike Registry's partner 529 Garage.
From the 529 Garage Page you will be able to register your bike, look up information for a bike you are interested in purchasing, report a lost bike, and/or report a found bike.
To report your bike lost or stolen, with the Kersey Police Department, please call (970) 353-1681 to speak with an officer. You will also need to provide the following information:
1. Where was the bike lost/stolen from?
2. When was the bike lost/stolen, day and time?
3. The serial number of the bike lost/stolen.
4. A detailed description of the lost/stolen bike.
5. Photo's of the lost/stolen bike, if you have them.
6. The Officer taking the report may ask for further information and/or documentation.